(as of Oct 21,2020 07:00:23 UTC – Details)
Family Game Night | Best Joke Books
Life’s too short for boring questions and games, so we have exactly what you need! Look no further than The Try Not to Laugh Challenge’s – Would You Rather? Gross 8 Year Olds Edition for one of the best additions to a friendly sleepover, family game night, long road trips, kids parties, and MORE!
Our Would You Rather? – Gross 8 Year Olds Edition includes 100+ hilarious, disgusting, mind-bending, weird, and out-of-this-world questions that will make your kiddos stop, think, and laugh! Whether it’s a conversation starter, ice-breaker, or a fun party game… this book is guaranteed hours of screen-free FUN!
How do you play?
Take turns reading the Would You Rather questions aloud, then voice your pick and in the goofiest way possible, explain ‘Why’ you chose that one! If your answer and explanation get a laugh, then mark down that laugh point! At the end of the game, the person with the most laugh points is crowned the LAUGH MASTER!
Our Would You Rather? Gross 8 Year Olds Edition Side Effects Include:
- Accidental giggles & endless laughs!
- Thought-provoking and challenging questions to ponder on.
- Happy parents, due to the clean & family-friendly humor.
- Unforgettable memories of quality time with those you love.
- Great for all ages! (Ages 7+; 7 year old, 8 year old, 9 year old, 10 year old, 11 year old, and 12 year old kids)
- Guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the whole family!
Gift it to your kids and their friends, your friend, neighbor, anyone! This book is too much fun to keep to just yourself!
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021