(as of Nov 23,2020 21:26:10 UTC – Details)
Did you know that anger isn’t all bad?
* Teach children to identify their anger signs
* Anger is a normal, healthy emotion.
* Teaching your kids to deal with disappointment
*Solutions that help kids handle their hot feelings in healthier ways
It has a great message:
- “I cannot say enough positive words about this story. Get it, you won’t be disappointed!. ” – James
- “A “life lesson” book for ages 3 5 with fun colorful illustrations. Great kindergarten book!“ – Heather
Explains anger & feelings:
- “ It was a great book! Made my 3 year old laugh!! “ – Kathy
- “ It is a nice book for kids to discuss anger and feelings.” – Erica
- Cute illustrations with nice rhyming story
- Not too long, grabs kid’s attention
GET IT NOW and get the ebook for FREE!! Add this amazing kids book to your cart and ENJOY!
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021