(as of Dec 28,2020 02:58:10 UTC – Details)
A funny and precious story that encourages children to never lie to their parents and to be wary of strangers.
The unicorn prince is good but naive. He thinks he can make decisions on his own, but with the bad advice of a magical fairy, he risks jeopardizing the balance of his father’s kingdom. He will simply have to learn a valuable lesson about the importance of always telling the truth to his parents!
With adorable illustrations and a moving story, this touching children’s book teaches children a valuable lesson in how truth is an essential value in family relationships. Encouraging kids to see the dangers of lying, "The Unicorn Prince" uses a funny story to teach a lesson they won’t soon forget.
• A fun and engaging story for children aged 4 to 8
• Teach the children a valuable lesson on sincerity.
• Create a creative gift idea for Christmas, holidays, birthdays, and special occasions
• Ideal as a bedtime story, for groups or to help your child strengthen their reading skills.
• And more!
With free bonus coloring pages for your toddler to bring to life with color, this wonderful tale will quickly become a favorite in your library and a story you’ll find yourself rereading over and over again.
Scroll up and buy now to discover the story of the Unicorn Prince today!
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021