(as of Jan 06,2021 15:30:06 UTC – Details)
With The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book, all you need to do is gather a few household items and you can recreate dozens of mind-blowing, kid-tested science experiments. High school science teacher Tom Robinson shows you how to expand your scientific horizons–from biology to chemistry to physics to outer space.
You'll discover answers to questions like:
- Is it possible to blow up a balloon without actually blowing into it?
- What is inside coins?
- Can a magnet ever be "turned off"?
- Do toilets always flush in the same direction?
- Can a swimming pool be cleaned with just the breath of one person?
You won't want to wait for a rainy day or your school's science fair to test these cool experiments for yourself!
From the Publisher
Make learning fun with other Everything Kids’ titles from the publisher:
The Everything Kids’ Human Body Book
Games and Puzzles
STEM experiments that can be done at home with a few household items
Games, puzzles, and trivia that make learning about math fun
Simple, lively lessons to help kids as they begin to learn to speak and read Spanish
Teaches kids the concepts of coding in easy-to-understand language and helps them develop games of their own
Answers to all kids’ questions about how the body and all of its systems work plus information on how to take care of your own body with good nutrition and exercise
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021