(as of Nov 18,2020 09:30:44 UTC – Details)
If you could teach your child to be anything in this world, what would it be?
Brave? Bold? Kind? Compassionate? Full of imagination? This book sets the stage, and begins…
Share a little kindness, Love. Be the good that others see.
Look inside and you will find everything that you can be.
This book is a wish. A wish for every child. A wish for the world.
Using gentle poetry and charming illustrations, snuggle up and bring your child through these choices with soft guidance, and sweet words to live by.
Children will delight in the whimsical and colorful animal pictures. Parents will appreciate the solid life lessons woven throughout. With themes such as tolerance, diversity, active listening, and owning your own truth woven in, this is truly a book of life lessons and empowerment for children of all ages… and adults too!
Special features include illustrated animals from each continent, and a final page of diverse and multi-cultural children. Perfect for classrooms, teachers, curriculum development around building character.
- Mending friendships after a fight
- Spending time in nature
- Using your imagination
- Getting lost in a great book
- Listening to others
- Standing up for yourself
- Finding the light in dark times
- Using your voice to make a difference
This book will be a favorite for boys and girls, teachers, librarians, and parents. Perfect for all children ages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and up. Most suitable for Pre-K, grade 1, grade, 2, grade 3, and parents and teachers who appreciate a well written and beautifully illustrated book to enhance a child’s world.
- I am A Prince: An Inclusive LGBTQIA+ Children’s Book - January 24, 2021
- Love Ninja: A Children’s Book About Love - January 24, 2021
- Childrens books best sellers Big Nate Full Collections: Completed Series Big Nate Volume 1 - January 23, 2021