(as of Nov 19,2020 03:37:07 UTC – Details)
Why buy our paperbacks?
- Printed in USA on High Quality Paper
- Standard Font size of 10 for all books
- Fulfilled by Amazon
- Expedited shipping
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Unabridged (100% Original content)
BEWARE OF LOW-QUALITY SELLERS
Don’t buy cheap paperbacks just to save a few dollars. Most of them use low-quality papers & binding. Their pages fall off easily. Some of them even use very small font size of 6 or less to increase their profit margin. It makes their books completely unreadable.
About Notes From The Underground By Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Notes from Underground, also translated as Notes from the Underground or Letters from the Underworld, is an 1864 novella by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Notes is considered by many to be the first existentialist novel. It presents itself as an excerpt from the rambling memoirs of a bitter, isolated, unnamed narrator (generally referred to by critics as the Underground Man) who is a retired civil servant living in St. Petersburg. The first part of the story is told in monologue form, or the underground man’s diary, and attacks emerging Western philosophy, especially Nikolay Chernyshevsky’s What Is to Be Done?. The second part of the book is called “Àpropos of the Wet Snow”, and describes certain events that, it seems, are destroying and sometimes renewing the underground man, who acts as a first person, unreliable narrator.
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021