(as of Nov 15,2020 15:15:33 UTC – Details)
Teach your kids to read any book by exposing them to the words in this early readers book
This is Book 13 of the Series Learn to Read Happy Bird .
The words used to tell the intriguing story in this interactive book for children, are part of the 100 most common sight words found in books and mastery of these words by your kids will encourage early reading and help them to recognize words more.
The list of common sight words used in this interactive eBook includes:
and, be, can, do, he, his,her, has,him, is,in, it,if, not,she, to, the, this,that,will, what, want, with, you
This interactive eBook tells of a story where Bird has a very important decision to make!
Bird is playing with his flute when suddenly a Magic Hole appears before his very eyes!
He accidentally lets go of his flute and it falls into this mysterious hole.
Will Bird be too scared to go through the hole to get his flute or will he be brave and go after his beloved flute?
Let your kids find out in this interactive eBook filled with lots of interesting pictures for them to see to and enjoy.
Includes a Touch and Listen Activity for the kids
To better understand the common sight words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation as read by their parents (or anyone reading the book to them). This way, kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with their spelling.
Your toddler will enjoy this book as it has the following features
– It is a very entertaining short interactive book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever wandering attention span.
– Features a Touch and Listen activity that shows the sight words used in the story so kids can learn their pronunciation
– A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning to read the sight words
– A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
– A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for preschoolers and beginning readers
– One of the most effective and entertaining learning to read books for kindergarten kids you will find!
Get this book on your Kindle Fire Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021