(as of Jan 26,2021 08:32:59 UTC – Details)
Teach your kids to read any book by exposing them to the words in this early readers book
The words used to tell the intriguing story in this interactive book for children, are part of the 100 most common words found in books and mastery of these words by your kids will mean that they will be able to read and recognize words more.
The list of common words used in this book includes:
at, as, all, and, by, but, did, from, he, his, him, in,it, not, on, of, to, the, that, was, who,when
Teach your kids the importance of personal hygiene with this book’s cautionary tale
Kids love to get dirty and have a hard time cleaning themselves up. This book will show them why they should always keep clean and instills this message with a catchy song that can be sung along, and encourages kids to always stay clean.
The story tells of a little dirty worm that loves to be dirty.
Will something or someone make him change his mind?
Or will he continue in his dirty ways?
Read this fun filled book and find out!
Includes a Touch and Listen Activity for the kids
To better understand the common sight words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation as read by their parents (or anyone reading the book to them). This way, kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with their spelling.
Includes an original sound track “On my own” composed just for this read along story book for children
This book sports a catchy tune with a very helpful message in the lyrics for the kids. Kids will love to sing along the tune and in doing so, they learn to read through singing.
Once they get the message of the song, they are sure to listen and stay clean all the time!
Includes a Touch and Learn Activity for the kids
To better understand the common words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation. This way kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with the spelling.
It’s a Fantastic educational Interactive tool for early readers.
They’ll love this book as it will
• Expose them to the most common words used in the English language
• Contains a moral story to teach kids about the importance of personal hygiene
• Contains a catchy tune that kids will enjoy that can be downloaded freely from the web
• Create a lovely bonding time as you and your kid can sing together as the tune plays
• Kids will learn to recognize words and read while using the book
• Provides a pleasant interactive experience, sure to amuse and entertain them
• They learn to sing to tune!
Get this book on your Kindle Fire Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021