(as of Dec 19,2020 02:11:14 UTC – Details)
Kanji Practice Paper for Japanese Writing will inspire students learning the Japanese language to practice their lessons about the language. Also known as genkouyoushi or genkoyoshi paper, Kanji paper has columns of squares to practice Japanese lettering. Each large square can hold one Japanese character known as Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana and is divided into four quadrants to guide the correct positioning of the elements of the character. Each genko yoshi page contains 10 columns of ½ inch wide squares. The books dimensions are 8.5″x11″ inches with 130 pages sheets to practice. This paper is useful for children or adults who are learning the Japanese language. Perfect as a gift for someone that is a student learning Japanese.
At Feathered Friends Publishing we have a variety of cute of Planners, Sketch Books, Composition Notebooks and Journals for kids and adults, boys and girls, of all ages and available in a wide selection on interiors including:
- Wide Ruled for Younger Students, Teens and Adults
- College Ruled
- Paper for Math, Drawing and other Projects
- Dot Grid for Bullet Journaling and Other
- Sketchbooks for Drawing
- Printed on white 55lb stock paper minimizes ink bleed-through
Want more Feathered Friends Publishing products? Click on our brand name to see more artwork workbooks, journals, sketchbooks, dairies, log books, composition notebooks, mileage books, blood sugar logs and more!
- The Lion and the Lamb – A children’s chapter book with moral lessons for Ages 3-5 years and above: A Bedtime Picture Story for Kids (Toddlers, Preschoolers, ages 6-8, 8-10 and up ) - January 29, 2021
- Dark Haven Illusion (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 47) - January 29, 2021
- Getting to Know & Love Islam: A Children’s Book Introducing Islam - January 29, 2021