(as of Dec 25,2020 22:29:45 UTC – Details)
Have you been shopping for a festive gift to add to your home, classroom, or professional library that will warm hearts and educate minds with a classic theme and contemporary spin? Do you need some support and reading materials that instruct pre-K-pre-teens how to exude positive character traits and gratitude? Sing carols of joy after this unforgettable, interactive, fun, artistic, and musical book that will “deck your halls” with joy, literacy, socioemotional lessons, and mindfulness.
If your child (1) needs to uncover the true meaning of the holidays and Christmas magic, (2) gain extra reading and ELA practice or (3) become more altruistic, then add this book to Santa’s list!
Your “season’s readings” will glow when you share and bond over this incredible book with poetry and power. Caden’s Best Christmas Magic: Family Matters reminds us all how “The true magic of this joyous season isn’t toys but family and friends, the best holiday reasons!”
In brief, this book delivers the following:
- Reading comprehension skills, literary devices, and vocabulary immersion
- Festive and mindfulness themes and relatable characters
- Original and captivating art
- Life lessons that will last a lifetime!
Open an educational present of family values, mindfulness, minimalism, reading, speech, and faith. Click the BUY BUTTON now to pay it forward to any reader today. Season’s readings and holiday cheer to you all!
- Learn to Read : The Dirty Worm – A Learn to Read Book for Kids 3-5: An early reader interactive book with a song for toddlers and older kids with an engaging moral story about personal hygiene - January 26, 2021
- American Baby: A Mother, a Child, and the Shadow History of Adoption - January 26, 2021
- Bedtime Stories for Kids: Cute bedtime children stories Teaching Children How to Be Caring, Polite, and Kind Box-set(11-13) (Short Bedtime Stories for children collection book Book 14) - January 25, 2021